Sunday, October 10, 2010

Planar Analysis Drawing - Done!

http://lifedrawingtwo.blogspot.com/

The assignments involving this weren't too hard, nor too easy. I think the most difficult part was the ruler. Making sure your sketched out, round lines looked like they were done with that huge t-square ruler ( I hate that thing).

And personally, for me, making the planes look like planes and not just squares was sort of difficult. I tend to zone out when I work, so I don't realize I'm doing what I'm doing until I get it in class, and I'm like: wow, this really sucks. Why did I do that?

A lot of my drawings for plane analysis looked similar to this:

Lots and lots of little planes and not much line variation. Except my lines were darker and heavier, and I had more environment drawn. (no offense to the artist)

Now we get new assignments, no more ruler! Maybe this time around I'll do better, and live up to my own expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment